Members can post a message on the Classifieds using the form at the bottom of the page.
The MMC Classifieds is set up for people who would like to buy or sell Marauders and associated parts.
Although anyone can read the classifieds, only members can post a classified advertisement.
To ask a question or post a comment, please use the 'Chat' pages instead.
WARNING! I've been receiving emails from members posting their cars for sale are are receiving fake and fraudulent emails from
so-called dealers and interested people asking you to accept a money order or cashiers check for the price of your car and shipping. They then ask
you to send the cash for the shipping to some shipping company to cover the cost of shipping. Beware! These are not genuine offers. The checks
will bounce after you have sent off your money and maybe even your car. If you have experienced this, consider contacting
IC3 / FBI or the
U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission
and forward the email information to them.
Clark Jule, webmaster.
Each item will automatically expire in 60 days after it is posted. There are five sections:
- Marauder For Sale
- Marauder Wanted
- Parts For Sale
- Parts Wanted
|1964 Mercury Marauder|
- From: Mike Proffitt
- Posted: 18 February 2017 (Expires:
19 April 2017)
- 1964 Mercury Park Lane Marauder 2 door hardtop fastback. 390 4v 4-speed manual transmission.Black with palamino interior.Recent paint job,seats reupholstered, new headliner, new carpet.$12,000.
|Just traded in my 04 marauder|
- From: C. Dorr
- Posted: 16 March 2017 (Expires:
15 May 2017)
- Just traded in my 04, if anyone is interested could contact Courtesy Ford, Okemos, Michigan. Ron Feher is Sales Manager there.(517)347-1830 My Marauder, black, has 213,000. Senior driver, every winter(November thru end of March) in Tucson, Arizona. 100% no rust. have complete maintenance record since I bought it in 08 at 25,000.
|70 X100 for sale|
- From: Ron Robinson
- Posted: 7 March 2017 (Expires:
6 May 2017)
- I have a 70 X100 for sale. It has a salvage title. It is the victim of a relatively minor under hood fire. I have several of the needed replacement parts. Just don't have the skills or desire to put it back together. All offers will be considered!
- From: Karl Hofmeister
- Posted: 17 March 2017 (Expires:
16 May 2017)
- •Just traded in my 04, if anyone is interested could contact Courtesy Ford, Okemos, Michigan. Please contact Karl Hofmeister at 855-971-2984 for additional information. My Marauder, black, has 213,000. Senior driver, every winter(November thru end of March) in Tucson, Arizona. 100% no rust. have complete maintenance record since I bought it in 08 at 25,000.
|64 mercury marauder |
- From: Shannon Martin
- Posted: 15 March 2017 (Expires:
14 May 2017)
- Looking for 1963-64 bucket seats, center console, and rear seat for mercury marauder