Members can post a message on the Classifieds using the form at the bottom of the page.
The MMC Classifieds is set up for people who would like to buy or sell Marauders and associated parts.
Although anyone can read the classifieds, only members can post a classified advertisement.
To ask a question or post a comment, please use the 'Chat' pages instead.
WARNING! I've been receiving emails from members posting their cars for sale are are receiving fake and fraudulent emails from
so-called dealers and interested people asking you to accept a money order or cashiers check for the price of your car and shipping. They then ask
you to send the cash for the shipping to some shipping company to cover the cost of shipping. Beware! These are not genuine offers. The checks
will bounce after you have sent off your money and maybe even your car. If you have experienced this, consider contacting
IC3 / FBI or the
U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission
and forward the email information to them.
Clark Jule, webmaster.
Each item will automatically expire in 60 days after it is posted. There are five sections:
- Marauder For Sale
- Marauder Wanted
- Parts For Sale
- Parts Wanted
|1964 Mercury Marauders|
- From: Mike Proffitt
- Posted: 23 October 2017 (Expires:
22 December 2017)
- Two(2) 1964 Marauder 2 door hardtop fastbacks for sale.Both cars are 4 speed manual toploader transmission,390-4v,cast iron shorty headers,factory black in color,bench seat,and no power options.Both cars have had recent paint jobs.The Park Lane is $9,500 and the Monterey is $8,500.Buy them both together for $17,000.
|Want to buy a 1969/70 Marauder|
- From: Jake Tursick
- Posted: 1 October 2017 (Expires:
30 November 2017)
- Hello. I am looking to buy a Mercury Marauder as a gift for my father. He had a 1969 Mercury Marquis that he drove for a time when he was younger. I am not picky about what kind of car so long as it has a 429 V8 and does NOT have a vinyl roof. It can be any color so long as rust is not an issue. Minor surface rust is fine. If you have one or know someone who has one and it just sits, I would love to give it a home, fix it up, and present it to my dad for him to enjoy.
|56 merc 2 x 4 bbl intake and carb &valve covers|
- From: Dale Sale
- Posted: 2 October 2017 (Expires:
1 December 2017)
- I have 1956 mercury 2 4 bbl intake manifold in real nice condition along with 1 of the carbs that has been refurbished and in excellent condition & 335 valve covers with rocker arms and a 4 speed bell housing for sale. contact me at email@example.com or phone at 205-365-7223. Located in Birmingham Alabama
|floor shift handle|
- From: Steve Jonas
- Posted: 8 October 2017 (Expires:
7 December 2017)
- need handle for floor shift on console (with bucket seats0 1970 X100