Members can post a message on the Classifieds using the form at the bottom of the page.
The MMC Classifieds is set up for people who would like to buy or sell Marauders and associated parts.
Although anyone can read the classifieds, only members can post a classified advertisement.
To ask a question or post a comment, please use the 'Chat' pages instead.
WARNING! I've been receiving emails from members posting their cars for sale are are receiving fake and fraudulent emails from
so-called dealers and interested people asking you to accept a money order or cashiers check for the price of your car and shipping. They then ask
you to send the cash for the shipping to some shipping company to cover the cost of shipping. Beware! These are not genuine offers. The checks
will bounce after you have sent off your money and maybe even your car. If you have experienced this, consider contacting
IC3 / FBI or the
U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission
and forward the email information to them.
Clark Jule, webmaster.
Each item will automatically expire in 60 days after it is posted. There are five sections:
- Marauder For Sale
- Marauder Wanted
- Parts For Sale
- Parts Wanted
|1964 Mercury Marauder|
- From: Mike Proffitt
- Posted: 22 April 2017 (Expires:
21 June 2017)
- 1964 Park Lane Marauder,390-4v,4speed manual transmission,2 door fastback,black with tan bench seat interior,recent paint,headliner,carpet and mechanicals,lots of money spent on car,needs finishing,$12,000
|Just traded in my 04 marauder|
- From: C. Dorr
- Posted: 16 March 2017 (Expires:
15 May 2017)
- Just traded in my 04, if anyone is interested could contact Courtesy Ford, Okemos, Michigan. Ron Feher is Sales Manager there.(517)347-1830 My Marauder, black, has 213,000. Senior driver, every winter(November thru end of March) in Tucson, Arizona. 100% no rust. have complete maintenance record since I bought it in 08 at 25,000.
|70 X100 for sale|
- From: Ron Robinson
- Posted: 7 March 2017 (Expires:
6 May 2017)
- I have a 70 X100 for sale. It has a salvage title. It is the victim of a relatively minor under hood fire. I have several of the needed replacement parts. Just don't have the skills or desire to put it back together. All offers will be considered!
- From: Karl Hofmeister
- Posted: 17 March 2017 (Expires:
16 May 2017)
- •Just traded in my 04, if anyone is interested could contact Courtesy Ford, Okemos, Michigan. Please contact Karl Hofmeister at 855-971-2984 for additional information. My Marauder, black, has 213,000. Senior driver, every winter(November thru end of March) in Tucson, Arizona. 100% no rust. have complete maintenance record since I bought it in 08 at 25,000.
|1964 Marauder 4 door Fastback for sale|
- From: Uncle Keith
- Posted: 25 April 2017 (Expires:
24 June 2017)
- i love Maude my Marauder but monthly safe indoor storage of $162 is killing me, and that's cheap for CA! she's 390 Z code runs pretty well. needs front end work as her knees are weak like my 73 year old knees. PS, PB, Mercomatic, no air. interior fair. speedo, gas gague work. temp and alt not so worky. some bubbles over right rear wheel well and a bit under rear glass frame. all glass intact. as far as i know always a CA car. she's living in hayward, CA 20 miles south of oakland. won't take less than $3000. let me know if interested. keith
|64 Mercury Marauder|
- From: Cornelius Dekoning
- Posted: 29 April 2017 (Expires:
28 June 2017)
- Looking for NOS front grille and rear taillight panel for 64 Mercury Marauder
|1964 Fender and door|
- From: Jim VanDerSlice
- Posted: 15 April 2017 (Expires:
14 June 2017)
- in desperate need of a drivers side fender and door. it is the two door marauder, do not think it will matter for the fender, but it will for the door) Need to be straight and rust free.
|64 mercury marauder |
- From: Shannon Martin
- Posted: 15 March 2017 (Expires:
14 May 2017)
- Looking for 1963-64 bucket seats, center console, and rear seat for mercury marauder