Every little bit helps. Thanks!
|1969 Marauder X100 (9Z61N588607)|
1969 Marauder X100 (9Z61N588607)
| Body Style|| 2 Door Hardtop (Tunnel Roof)|
| Latest Mileage|| 50,000 Miles|
| Owner Number|| 4|
| Marauder is from|| Colorado|
| Built in St. Louis on|| 3/69|
| Mercury number|| 88607|
POWER TRAINEngine - 429 4V
EXTERIOROriginal Ford Color - Black
Black with two tone delete.
- Left and Right Vent Door
- Factory Air Conditioning
MISCELLANEOUS EQUIPMENTI made a few personalizations to the car, keeping mindful of period correctness. For example, I removed the chrome wheel well and fender skirt trim, put chrome under the hood and added period correct steering wheel, tach. and gauges. I have every original part that I decided not to use. They are all boxed and saved in case theres a decision to go back to full original. I left the original AM/8 Track in the dash (AM works, haven't tried the 8 Track) and added a hidden receiver in the glove compartment with a CD changer in the trunk and new speakers. I feel I have an original car with 1960 s period upgrades and had I owned this Marauder in 1969, I think it would have looked just like it looks now.
- Auto Meter 60's style Tachometer and gauges.
- Edelbrock chrome valve covers and air cleaner.
- K&N air filter.
- SecretAudio AM/FM receiver and CD changer.
- Infinity door and rear speakers
GENERAL INFORMATION AND HISTORYThe car was bought in Ohio after it spent 5 years in a garage as a seldom worked on, restoration in progress. Prior to that it was a Colorado and California car most of its' life. The interior was in very good condition and only needed the carpet replaced and some considerable cleaning. The engine and drive train were in excellent condition, requiring a basic tune-up and detailing. Checking the records that came with the car, the mileage was an estimated 50,000. The car came with a solid body and no rust and was factory black with two tone delete and a primered rear quarter.
- Engine & drive train - Fluids changed and tuned to specs.
- Engine bay - Detailed and chrome added.
- Interior - Good condition but required extensive cleaning and touch up.
- Exterior Trim - Some missing trim, later found. All in excellant condition.
- Exterior body - Solid body with no rust. Needed repaint. Preparation and paint by Thunder Vally Customs of White GA. Had to give them a plug, the paint looks 3 feet deep.
- Additional information and photos at: http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/610964
Owneronly members can view
other members contact information